samedi 12 juillet 2014

Challenge - Plumes et Couleurs



texte : this feather has fallen from a very colored bird, and I picked it up and put on this July's card



 challenge SoArtful

5 commentaires:

  1. A beautiful and colourful card, Valerie

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh, such a lovely feather, beautifully painted, and I like the way you have presented it with the colourful words here. Thanks for coming to Soartful again, we love to see your art.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You certainly picked up a lovely feather, Missy! I too love how you put the words over top of your beautifully painted feather! Thanks for being Soartful with us!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Résultat final superbe
    bisous

    RépondreSupprimer

FIN

 ici s'arrete les publications ..... merci à ceux et celles qui venaient me voir  vous pouvez me retrouver de temps à autre sur instagra...